Rodic Davidson Architects is seeking a Part 1 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
About the practice
Rodic Davidson Architects is a design-led, central London architectural practice with an interior design department.
Our growing architectural and interiors practice is presently working on a diverse range of interesting projects. These include an exciting variety of high-end residential schemes, listed building refurbishments, mixed-use developments and boutique developer projects. The majority of our projects are located in London and the South East.
We are an equal opportunities employer and operate within a friendly and collaborative studio environment in Bloomsbury, WC1.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Part 1 architectural assistant with outstanding design and presentation skills to join our busy studio.
The successful candidate will have the ability to multitask, manage their own workload, and meet deadlines. Proficiency in AutoCAD, hand-sketching, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is essential.
Candidates must have:
- a minimum of six months’ experience in a design-led UK practice
- a ‘can-do’, proactive attitude and the ability to work well as part of a team
- an excellent academic record
- strong design and presentational skills
- excellent standard of AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign and Photoshop
- the ability to work and effectively communicate with clients and a professional team
- the ability to manage their own time
All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK. This is a full-time position and we will be interviewing for an immediate start. Regrettably we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
Please submit your cover letter, CV and portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom