Elliott Wood is seeking a bid coordinator to join its team in London.
Part/full-time: (open to considering between 25-40 hours p/w)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bid coordinator to join a dynamic practice, striving to make a difference.
As bid coordinator, you will support teams across the entire practice in the delivery of submissions and tenders. You will ensure the delivery of highly competitive, concise and compelling responses to public and private sector bids and RFPs.
Liaising with directors and associate Directors, you will help to respond to tender opportunities, assisting the production of PQQ’s including copywriting and editing answers. You will be responsible for ensuring all information captured is in line with brand guidelines/messaging, is up to date and leads to improvement in submissions, processes and systems.
With a track record in the submission process within the built environment, you will be responsible for making appropriate recommendations in liaison with the business development and engineering teams.
You will have excellent communication skills with an energetic and organised attitude and the ability to identify an appropriate core message and approach required for any bid.
Key skills, knowledge and experience required:
- highly computer literate with an eye for design and an accomplished ability to use InDesign
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- ability to articulate the added value that Elliott Wood can make to a proposal
- offer ideas and suggestions to enhance the bid processes and win rates
- excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
- confident communicator both verbally, written and visually
- ability to liaise with and develop relationships with stakeholders
- proven ability to work within tight deadlines
Salary: circa £35,000
If this sounds like you and you’re on the lookout for your next role, then please do send your CV and cover letter to us via the ‘apply’ link below.
This is a direct recruitment campaign and does not require any agency support.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom